Search for Fillipino Article

Custom Search

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Rejection Failed by Allena Lyn C. Salva, III-A

I once fell in love
With someone I knew for not too long a time
And we got so close but not that enough
But still I loved him not knowing the reason behind

One day came
I couldn’t handle my feelings
And felt miserable
Because he had someone already

But I decided
To tell him my feelings
And when I did,
Rejection failed

Rejection failed
Because he accepted the fact
He didn’t do anything
But simply accepted my love

Finally one day,
We broke and get apart
We gave each other’s freedom
And moved on till we have another one

A memorable day came
We exchanged vows that day
But he always made me cry
And made me feel the hesitating part


He did something bad
And my heart got broken into pieces
But I learned how to fight the pains
And just continued what I started

And the saddest day came
The day of giving up
I could not hold on any longer
Because I was so tired of loving him more

Someone like him didn’t deserve a girl like me
He didn’t know how to love me
He didn’t care for feelings like mine
He did nothing but continue hurting me

Again, one day came
He returned to me and said he’s sorry
Then pleaded very softly,
“Please go back to me for the last chance, baby”

Again, rejection failed
Because I learned to forgive him
Then he continued loving me
And made me feel lucky to have someone like him

Finally, the memorable day came
Forgiveness was presented
Sorry was accepted
And of course, rejection was failed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lola: iho, ako ay isinumpa, isa akong prinsesa, ngunit kung ako’y iyong gagahasain. Babalik ako sa maganda kong anyo at tuluyang mapuputol ang sumpa! ..makaraan ang ilang saglit… Lalaki: ayan, tapos na. bakit hindi ka pa nagpapalit ng anyo? Lola: ilang taon ka na iho? Lalaki: 30 na ho. Lola: iyang tanda mong iyan, naniniwala ka pa sa fairytale?