Search for Fillipino Article

Custom Search

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Golden Treasure by Jacquelyn D. Tualla, IV-A

It’s almost five o’clock
And I need to be quick
Because the beat of my heart shouts the paradise
Where the greatest treasures will be opened.

Luminous sky is now signing off
And the indigo shades conquer the roofs of the world.
The birds are now searching for their homes
Because the atmosphere is starting to be cold.

Amazing spots are all you can see
In the magical paradise where I want to be
The joy and calmness is what I feel here
That vanishes my sadness and dispels my fears.

Yay trees covers the beautiful paradise
With Mt. Makulot in the northeast which looks so nice.
In the north is the Taal Volcano in the middle of the lake
Which is an extraordinary spot but looks so fake.


At the west is the sun saying goodbye
To all the people and to the day that passes by
But instead of being lonely in its leaving
You will be happy and may shout “WOW!”

This is my paradise.
This is the place of my magical spots.
This is the most amazing place that can never be replaced in my mind.
But this is the golden treasure that can never be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lola: iho, ako ay isinumpa, isa akong prinsesa, ngunit kung ako’y iyong gagahasain. Babalik ako sa maganda kong anyo at tuluyang mapuputol ang sumpa! ..makaraan ang ilang saglit… Lalaki: ayan, tapos na. bakit hindi ka pa nagpapalit ng anyo? Lola: ilang taon ka na iho? Lalaki: 30 na ho. Lola: iyang tanda mong iyan, naniniwala ka pa sa fairytale?