1. DENR ADMINISTRATIVE ORDER No. 39 Series of 1997
CHEMICAL CONTROL ORDER FOR CYANIDE AND CYANIDE COMPOUNDS
# It is the policy of DENR to minimize hazards to human health and the environment from the improper use, management, disposal, and subsequent release and exposure to harmful substances. “Act” means Republic Act 6969 otherwise known as the Toxic Substances and Hazardous and Nuclear Wastes Control Act of
1990. “Cyanide” means any substance containing the cyanide ion, CN, as found in metallic cyanide and hydrogen cyanide. Cyanide and cyanide compounds are highly toxic to humans and aquatic life even at low concentrations. Cyanides are used in a variety of industrial applications. These include steel, plastics, synthetic fibers, chemical synthesis, electroplating, metallurgy, and mining. Over the years, however, they have been increasingly used for other purposes which are detrimental to the environment such as in the fishing sector. Also, their careless use has resulted in some incidents and accidents which have disastrous effect on human health and the environment. This CCO, therefore, is meant to control their use and dispersion
into the environment to avoid these adverse consequences.
* Ito ay ipinatupad ng DENR upang mabawasan ang masasamang naidudulot ng di tamang pagtatapon ng basura at pagtatapon ng mga nakalalasong mga kemikal sa katawan ng tao. Batas republika 6969 na tinatawag rin bilang Toxic Substances and Hazardous and Nuclear Wastes Control Act ng 1990. Ang cyanide ay nangangahulugang anuumang kemikal na may halong cyanide ion, CN na makikita sa metallic cyanide at hydrogen cyanide. Ang cyanide at cyanide compounds ay talagang nakalalason sa katawan ng tao at sa ating yamang tubig. Sa mga nakaraang taon ang paggamit ng cyanide sa pangingisda ay tumaas. At ang di tamang paggamit nito o dulot ng kapabayaan ay nagbunga ng mga aksidente at pagkasira n gating kalikasan.
2. DENR Administrative Order No. 29 Series 1992
Implementing Rules And Regulations of Republic Act 6969
# These Rules and Regulations shall be known as the Implementing Rules and Regulations of Republic Act 6969. Declaration of Policy. It is the policy of the State to regulate, restrict or prohibit the importation, manufacture, processing, sale, distribution, use and disposal of chemical substances and mixtures that present unreasonable risk and/or injury to health or the environment; to prohibit the entry, even in transit, of hazardous and nuclear wastes and their disposal into Philippine territorial limits for whatever purpose; and to provide advancement and facilitate research and studies on toxic chemicals and hazardous and nuclear wastes.
These Rules and Regulations shall cover the importation, manufacture, processing, handling, storage, transportation, sale, distribution, use and disposal of all unregulated chemical substances and mixtures in the Philippines including the entry, even in transit, as well as the keeping or storage and disposal of hazardous and nuclear wastes into the country for whatever purpose.
* Itong batas na ito ay kilala bilang pagpapatupad ng mahigpit sa batas at regulasyon ng batas Republika 6969. Ito ay batas ng estado upang ma regulate ang pagbabawal na maipuslit o maikalakal ang mga cyanide, maggawa ng mga ito, magbenta, mamigay, gumamit at magtapon ng mga kemikal na may masamang reaksyon sa katawan ng tao o kaya naman ay sa kapaligiran, para mapagbawalan ang pagpasok, pati na rin ang pag alis ng mga kemikal na nakalalason at ang pagtatapon nito sa anumang teritorto ng pilipinas at sa kahit na anong dahilan.
Ang batas ay sumasakop sa pakikipag kalakal, paggawa, pagpoproseso, paggamit, pagtatago, pag puslit, pagbebenta, at pagtatapon ng lahat ng di nalalamang kemikal sa Pilipinas.
3. DENR Administrative Order No. 37 Series of 1996
Revising DENR Administrative Order No. 21, Series of 1992, to further strengthen the implementation of the Environmental Impact Statement System.
# It is the policy of the DENR to attain and maintain a rational and orderly balance between socio-economic growth and protection through the sustainable use, development, management, renewal and conversion of the country's natural resources, including the protection and enhancement of the quality of the environment, not only for the present generation but for the future generations as well.
* Ito ay batas ng DENR para maabot ang pantay at balanseng sosyo-ekonomikong paglago at proteksyon sa pamamagitan ng paggamit, pag develop, pag mamanage, pagbabago ng likas na yaman ng ating bansa. Kalakip nito ang proteksyon at paghubog sa magandang kalidad n gating kapaligiran, hindi lang ngayong henerasyon kundi hanggang sa ating kinabukasan.
4. DENR Administrative Order No. 34 July 14, 1992
Rules and Regulations to Implement Republic Act No. 7076 Otherwise Known as "Peoples Small Scale Mining Act of 1991".
Pursuant to Section 26 of Republic Act No. 7076, the following rules and regulations are hereby promulgated for the guidance and compliance of all concerned:
# To provide technical, financial and marketing assistance and efficient collection of government revenues. The rules and regulations of this Order are promulgated towards the attainment of the following objectives: To effect an orderly and systematic disposition of small-scale mining areas in the country; To regulate the small-scale mining industry with the view to encourage their growth and productivity; and It shall be the policy of the State to promote, develop, protect and rationalize viable small-scale mining activities in order to generate more employment opportunities and provide an equitable sharing of the nation's wealth and natural resources giving due regard to existing rights as herein provided.
* Para makapagbigay ng teknikal, pinansyal at marketing assistance at magandang koleksyon ang gobyerno. Ang batas ay binuo batay sa mga layunin na: Para magkaroon ng maayos at sistematikong disposisyon ang maliliit na minahan sa ating bansa. Para ma regulate ang mga maliliit na industriya ng minahan sa mga nakikita at mapasunod para sa kanilang pag-unlad at pagiging produktibo. At dapat ito’y ipatupad upang maipagmalaki, madevelop, protektahan, at balansehen ang mga maliliit na industriya ng minahan upang magkaroon ng maraming hanapbuhay at oportunidad.
5. DENR Administrative Order No. 96-40 Series of 1996 December 19, 1996
Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations of Republic Act No. 7942, Otherwise Known as the "Philippine Mining Act of 1995"
# All mineral resources in public and private lands within the territory and exclusive economic zone of the Republic of the Philippines are owned by the State. It shall be the responsibility of the State to promote their rational exploration, development, utilization and conservation through the combined efforts of the Government and private sector in order to enhance national growth in a way that effectively safeguards the environment and protects the rights of affected communities.
* Lahat ng mineral na resources sa publiko at pribadong lupain sa ekonomikong teritoryo ng pilipinas ay pagmamay ari ng estado. Ito ay responsibilidad ng estado para madevelop, ma utilize at pangalagaan sa pamamagitan ng pinagsanib na pwersa ng publiko at ng pribadong sektor upang mahubog ang paglago n gating bansa sa daan na epektibong mga maayos na pangangalaga sa ating kapaligiran.
6. DENR Administrative Order No.2000-51 June 21, 2000
Guidelines and Principle In Determining Fees for Access to and Sustainable Use of Resources in Protected Area.
Areas System (NIPAS). Act of 1992 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations, and in order to provide guidelines and principles in accessing and sustainably using resources in protected areas, this Order is hereby issued for the guidance of all concerned.
# This Order shall be known as “Guidelines and Principles in Determining Fees for Access to and Sustainable Use of Resources in Protected Areas”. For the extraction of renewable resources such as forest flora and fauna and other forest products, surface and ground water, fisheries, geothermal energy and similar resources, sustainable use shall be the rate of extraction that is lower than either the rate of regeneration or the rate that shall endanger life forms inside the protected area. The rate of use shall be within the carrying capacity of the protected area and its immediate surroundings when taken individually or collectively or in relation to other uses of the area and that any form of use shall maintain the socio-economic and cultural aspect of the area. Any development of land and other resources in a protected area shall not alter the landscape and shallnot significantly disrupt normal ecological functions and processes. The recreational use of resources for tourism for filming or photography, shall preserve the natural landscape and not put significant stress on living resources by considering the carrying capacity of the area. In the process of resource utilization, the introduction of substances or chemicals harmful to the environment shall not be allowed. payment of user fees.
* Ang batas na ito ay nagbibigay ng proteksyon sa ating kapaligiran.
7. DENR ADMINISTRATIVE ORDER No. 2007
ESTABLISHING THE MARKING AND IDENTIFICATION SYSTEM FOR THREATENED WILDLIFE SPECIES IN CAPTIVITY AND PROVIDING GUIDELINES THERE OF Pursuant to Republic Act 9147
# Known as the Wildlife Resources Conservation and Protection Act of 2001 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations, in order to provide uniform identification mark for threatened wildlife species maintained in captivity and facilitate monitoring of wild fauna possession, transport and trade, the marking and identification for threatened wildlife species is hereby established and guidelines are hereby promulgated for the information and compliance by all concerned. The marking and identification system for threatened species shall apply to all endemic and exotic species held in captivity or confined environments such as farms, zoos, aviaries, rescue centers and other establishments maintaining and /or breeding these species on the basis of either or a combination of a Wildlife Farm Permit, Wildlife Collector’s Permit, Wildlife Special Use Permit, Memoranda of Agreement and Gratuitous Permit issued by the DENR. The provisions in this Order shall apply to private collections covered by a Certificate of Accreditation and Registration or Certificate of Wildlife Registration and wildlife species intended for public show such as circus. Further, all wildlife species intended for release to the wild should likewise be marked in accordance with this Order. The wildlife by-products, derivatives, deadstock and/or stuffed specimens, and those intended for export, re-export and/or import shall likewise be covered by this regulation.
* Kilala bilang Pangangalaga at Pagproteksyon sa mga Wild Life resources batas 2001 at ang paghihigpit sa pagpapatupad ng batas upang makapag bigay ng maayos na mapagkakakilanlan sa mga threatened wildlife species.